Ciudad Deportiva del Real Madrid
The largest sports center ever built by a football club.
An area of 1.200.000 sqm with:
- 12 soccer fields
- changing rooms
- Medical Center
Sierra de Madrid
Sports center, with more than 15.000 sqm, located in a private and closed urbanization, within a natural area, with vigilance 24 hours a day, in the Sierra de Madrid (Spain).
It consists of:
- 4 professional soccer fields with natural and artificial grass, where first division teams such as Atletico de Madrid come to train every year.
- An 8-a-side soccer field with artificial grass.
- Mini-Pitch court, or soccer two to two.
- Exclusive changing rooms for the football field.
Ciudad del Futbol – Federación Española
The city of soccer is the usual place where the Spanish soccer team trains, the place where the players of the National Team dreamed of proclaiming themselves European and World champions.
The complex occupies an area of 1.2 hectares and has:
- 5 soccer fields (the central one with an athletics track)
- Sports hall
- First class gym
- The «National Football Museum»: A very special space with the most important memories of the Spanish soccer team history.
Sports Complex with:
- 2 artificial grass soccer fields
- 1 grass soccer field with two collective changing rooms
- 1 indoor soccer court
- Gym of 200 m2
University of Alicante
Located on the Campus of the University of Alicante, this complex is presented as a space of more than 27.000 sqm full of nature with the best international youth atmosphere.
It consists of:
- Football fields.
- Fitness room.
- Sports fields.
- Computer rooms.
- Leisure room.
- Auditorium – film projection.
- Study rooms.
- Cafeteria – Restaurant.
- Concierge – Security 24h.
The Sports City of Torrevieja, has:
- 4 soccer fields made of artificial turf specifically for athletes
- 4 soccer fields for 11 or 6 soccer fields for 7, versatile and perfectly prepared for championships or training sessions
- It also has two additional football fields, one of them with artificial grass and the other with natural grass
Pinatar Arena, MURCIA
The Football Center has:
- 7 natural grass soccer fields in its soccer center: 6 soccer fields and 1 soccer field 7.
- The main field has FIFA measures (105 x 68), artificial lighting with the minimum required for the dispute of an official international match, capacity in the stands for 3.500 spectators, platforms for recording training and matches, press area, zone mixed and restricted and private access for players.
- 10 changing rooms, 7 of which are exclusively for football with direct access to the football fields, 3 with an ice bath.
- A magnificent Fitness Center (900 sqm) with private rooms for training the team, offering the latest equipment.
- SPA center with indoor heated pool, sauna, Jacuzzi, steam room, beauty salon, physiotherapy room and sports shop.
- Four natural grass soccer fields.
- Accommodation in a four star superior hotel.
- Massage room.
- Fully equipped rooms.
- Climatized pool.